Friday, November 27, 2009

Are Chinese women more attractive?

Today I had patients for most of the day. Being a medical consultant is really not as glamorous as most people expect, and the pressure is enormous.

A way for me to unwind is to take a break after luch for a brisk walk.

Today was a particularly warm and sultry day, and the streets were full of people.

Now I don't know if this is particular to me, but as I walk the streets I am often distracted by the sites of beautiful women, and on the whole I notice how beautiful and sensual most Chinese women are. Their bodies are more feminine on the whole, and that long dark hair is... well it is just how a beatiful woman should look.

And in the last few weeks I have noticed that many Chinese women have taken to wearning shorts. Now the body of an asian woman is engaging enough as it is, but in shorts they are truly a sight of wonder.

So as I discretely observed today, I had to ask myself whether I simply had an Asian fetish, or whether asian women are in fact the most beautiful women in the world.

Its a personal question of course, and I have already answered my question, but despite being married to a beautiful women I still continue to admire the beauty of Chinese women on the whole.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think they are sexier. I am also an Australian but from perth, where we also have a lot of asian women.

They really know how to dress and they all seem to be thin with nice curves.

And I think they like white guys as much as white guys like asian women.

Anonymous said...

Yes, chinese women are much sexier. Something about their white skin and their thin bodies.

Anonymous said...

Fetish. asian women have weird legs, disproportionately large torso as compared to legs, mostly flat asses, if they are pale, you can see all the blemishes on their legs... western women have better legs than chinese, period.

Anonymous said...

If you are going for finest contents like me, just visit
this web site daily for the reason that it gives quality contents, thanks

Also visit my web page: Binary Options Australia

Anonymous said...

clicks here From feeding them healthy food to grooming them, we smother them with tender loving care (TLC) because they deserve it even if they don't always reciprocate. According to the American Pet Products association, there are 72.9 million households who own pets.

What do you like/dislike most about Chinese women?